12 Reasons Why You Don’t Need to Redesign Your Website…Yet
- The flashing, pulsating, blinking bright yellow boxes with the red text on your home page look pretty.
- No one ever contacts you from your site anyway…or at least they don’t stay long enough or dig deep enough to find the contact information which was supposed to appear on the home page but for some reason shows up on the third page of services and you have to scroll to the right to see it.
- Your site loads rather quickly. By the time you make a cup of coffee and get back to your desk the home page is almost completely up.
- It doesn’t matter that your site is all messed up when viewed in IE6 or Firefox because it looks just fine in Netscape.
- Your IT guy says it looks awesome.
- You don’t care that your company’s site shows up on page 126 of a Google search. It’s OK because you still have a yellow pages ad and people would rather lug out one of those big books than search on Google anyway.
- The flapping flags and rotating globe let everyone know just how truly global your company is.
- Those dead 404 Error links were fixed like two years ago.
- You already spent an exorbitant $200 on your site back in 1999.
- Your animated step and repeat logo background is outstanding. And so is your 3-D rotating logo with the flames.
- The little visitor counter at the bottom of the home page is informative and cool.
- Your MIDI background music ROCKS!
Do you relate to any of these? Contact us today so we can work with you to modernize your site. We can give you an attractive and functional web presence that will make customers want to pick up the phone and call you.